We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A delicious dinner to the taste of the whole family. In short, this is the definition of this wonderful recipe. Pasta with cheese and pieces of ham au gratin in the oven. It is prepared quickly and the ingredients are available to anyone.
- 400gr pasta
- 200gr cheese
- 200gr ham
- butter for greased form
- a few tablespoons of sour cream
Preparation time: less than 90 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Pasta with cheese and ham in the oven:
In a larger bowl put salt water on the fire. When the water boils, put the pasta. Let it boil according to the times indicated on the package. When they are cooked, remove from the heat and drain in a strainer. Grate the cheese and cut the ham into small, thin slices. Mix the drained pasta with the cheese and ham. Grease a fireproof dish with butter. Turn the pasta upside down and cover with a few tablespoons of sour cream on top. Put everything in the oven until nicely browned on top. They are served hot, but they are good and cold.
You can use commercial pasta or homemade noodles.
The shape of the pasta can differ depending on everyone's tastes.
Likewise, the cheese used can differ depending on tastes, imagination or what we have in the fridge.
You can use well drained Telemea cheese, cheese, feta, mozzarella.
The ham can also be commercial or homemade, from your own pork or other smoked dishes at home. I used smoked turkey breast.
I had a bag of German Spaetzle pasta that I didn't really know what to do with. It was one of those days when you look around the pantry, without inspiration, without knowing what to eat.
There are times when ideas come to me while working with an ingredient and that's exactly what happened to me with this recipe.
I would have cooked the pasta anyway, but I had no idea what I would do with it next. I had some cheese leftovers in the fridge, some onions in the pantry and BUM, the idea is ready!
I used German pasta because I had it, but you are not obliged to use the same type of pasta. You can use what you have at hand or what you like.
The preparation process is very simple.
What ingredients will you need for this recipe?
- Spaetzel German pasta& ndash They are made with egg. If you do not have this type of pasta, use what you have at hand.
- Onion white sea cut scales
- Mozzarella grated - do not use fresh cheese, but grated cheese.
- Cheddar cheese race
- Branza telemea(optional) grated- If you want the pasta to be a little saltier, add a little grated Telemea cheese.
How to prepare pasta in the oven with cheese and onions
Step 1- Easter
Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package. Drain the pasta and let it cool for a few minutes, while you grab the onion.
Step 2& ndash Onion
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
Put a pan on the fire in which you add butter. When the butter melts, add the onion and sauté until lightly caramelized.
How to caramelize onions:
Naturally, onions are sweet. Because caramel comes from simple cooking of sugar, when you slowly cook onions for a long time, the natural sugars in onions caramelize. Onions become fragrant and delicious and not toxic to the body.
You can use onions prepared in this way, over the steak or for onion soup, tarts, pizza or plain, on a slice of bread with a little salt and pepper. A delight!
Use a thick-bottomed pan. Cover the bottom of the pan with butter or oil. Heat the pan over medium heat and add the onion slices, stirring gently. Place the onion evenly in the pan and leave it to cook, stirring occasionally.
Depending on how strong the heat is from the stove, it may be necessary to reduce it to medium or even low heat to prevent the onion from burning or drying out.
After 10 minutes, press and salt over the onion. A trick to keep the onion from drying out as you cook it is to add it to the pan and put it in the pan.
As soon as the onion starts to stick to the pan, let it brown a little, but then mix it before it burns.
When it's ready, set it aside and take care of the next step.
Step 3. Assemble the pasta with cheese and onion.
Preheat the oven to 200C.
Take a good dish to put in the oven and grease it with a little butter.
In a bowl, put the pasta, add the onion and cheese and mix well. Pour the whole composition into the baking dish and level. to taste, put a handful of grated cheese on top.
Put the dish in the oven for 25-30 minutes, until the pasta is well browned on top.
Serve them hot, as a side dish, or simple, for a late dinner.
We liked it so much that we decided that these baked pasta with cheese and onion will be from now on our new salty version of macaroni and cheese.
The pasta is stored in the refrigerator and can be reheated in the microwave, or in the usual oven for a few minutes.
Variations in the recipe:
- Add the pieces of ham, bacon, kaizer, or a combination of these. They can be added to caramelized onions, to give them a pleasant aroma.
- You can add vegetables, like small pieces of broccoli
- You can use any kind of pasta you have at hand.
- If you do not have the cheese in the recipe, you can use others, such as cheese, gruyere cheese, etc. The idea is to use at least 2 kinds of cheese for a delicious dish.
Can I freeze pasta for later use?
Yes, you can. Assemble the ingredients together, as written in the recipe, then cover the bowl with a lid or aluminum foil and freeze for up to 2 months. When you are ready to put in the oven, thaw in the refrigerator overnight, then follow the usual recipe.
Pasta with baked cottage cheese
I think pasta with cottage cheese they are preferred by both the little ones and the big ones. There are even more ways to prepare them. In fact combinations I would rather say. And, depending on what kind of pasta and what kind of cheese you use, they will come out differently.
For today's recipe, I used noodles because one of them looks like a tastier pasta. But you can just as well use it to do it baked sweet cheese pasta or pasta pudding with baked cottage cheese, any kind of pasta, from short ones (penne, farfalle or fusilli) to long ones (spaghetti, macaroni, noodles).
A very important thing to keep in mind when you start making these delicious cheesecakes is that you will have to be careful about the cooking time of the pasta. It must be the one specified on their packaging and be "al dente", ie not very well cooked because they will also be cooked in the oven.
Usually recipe for pasta or macaroni with baked sweet cheese, as we know their name from childhood, has among the ingredients and raisins. That's how I know her and that's how I've loved her since I was little. Unfortunately, my junior doesn't like raisins, so I didn't use them in this recipe. But you can put if you like. You can even add cranberries instead of raisins. They come out very good and so on.
Follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube
Join the Reading and Flavors Facebook group
& # 8211 click here to sign up & # 8211
If you use a creamier cow's cheese, not a "rolled" kind, as I used, and the pasta is in the category of short ones, in the end everything will look like a pasta pudding, ie something compact, which can be sliced like a cake.
Pasta with baked cheese
Pasta with baked cheese or pasta pudding with cheese and raisins is a simple recipe that is very easy to prepare. They can also be made with salted cheese, but also with less salted cheese and raisins, for the sweet version. I had a slightly salted cheese, added raisins, sugar and made them sweet. Pasta with cheese can be eaten cold as well as hot.
I invite you to try the recipe for pasta with cheese and raisins in the oven!
Baked cheese pudding ingredients:
- 600 g cow's milk
- 400 g paste
- 3 eggs
- 50 g raisins
- 50 g sugar
- 100 g Greek yogurt
- vanilla essence.
Preparing pasta with cheese in the oven video recipe:
Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package. After boiling, drain and rinse with cold water.
We put the cheese on the grater. In a large bowl put the cheese, eggs, sugar, Greek yogurt, raisins and vanilla essence and mix well.
In a yena tray, put a layer of pasta, then 3-4 tablespoons of the cheese mixture and mix. Put the rest of the pasta and the rest of the cheese and mix well. Put the tray in the preheated oven at 190 degrees for about 45 minutes.
Here's how to do it:
1. Boil 2 liters of salted water.
2. When the water starts to boil, put the pasta and let it boil for 10-15 minutes (depending on the time mentioned on the package).
3. Meanwhile, cut the ham or meat into slices and put it in the oven in a heat-resistant dish with butter.
4. After 15 minutes add the sour cream and grated cheese and mix well and leave for another 5 minutes in the oven.
5. Drain the pasta and place in a bowl.
6. Pour the sauce made from sour cream and ham over the pasta and mix.
7. Sprinkle chopped parsley on top.
For the pasta recipe with ham and sour cream to succeed, it is important to mix the pasta with the cream and ham sauce while they are hot. Mothers should be careful that the pasta is cooked enough, otherwise it will be difficult for the little ones to chew.
Ingredients for the cheese pasta recipe?
- 500g paste
- 300g cheese (cheese, cheese, bellows cheese)
- 80g butter
- 4 eggs or sheep as Adrian says
- 200ml milk or cream
- little breadcrumbs (optional)
How do I prepare pasta recipe with baked cheese?
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
Boil the pasta in salted water and then let it drain in the strainer.
We put the cheese on the large grater.
In a heat-resistant dish or thicker tray put a little oil and half the amount of pasta. We also put half the amount of cheese and a little butter. And a little salt :)
Then repeat and put well beaten eggs with 200ml milk or cream on top.
Put the rest of the butter cut into pieces, salt and put the tray in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until the pasta is nicely browned on top.
Serving pasta with hot cheese will be a delight. I invite you to take a look at the avocado pasta recipe.
Comments that might be helpful to you:
You can grease the pan with oil or butter and then line it with breadcrumbs.
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
Baked asparagus ingredients with ham and cheese
- 500 grams of asparagus, you can use only white, only green or mixed, as I did
- 250 grams of homemade raw-dried ham, in thin slices
- 2 eggs
- 250 ml. milk
- 25 grams of butter + 20 grams for a greased form
- 25 grams of flour
- 80 grams of cheese with blue mold (or cheese, if you do not agree with the recommended one)
- 40-50 grams of grated cheese
- salt and white pepper to taste
- Optionally, finely chopped leaf onions & # 8211 chives & # 8211, for sprinkling
Baked asparagus preparation with ham and cheese, preparation and blanching of asparagus
1. Wash the asparagus well under running cold water, then drain. It has the property of breaking exactly where the stem becomes woody. So, if the com tried to arch it slightly, we should get rid of the hard-fiber ends of the stems. The asparagus I used was very raw, so I didn't have much to remove from the beginning.
You should know that the white asparagus should be peeled with a special peeler for peeling vegetables from the surface, along the entire length of the stem, except for about 5-6 cm right at the top. The white asparagus peel should be removed because it is slightly bitter. Green asparagus, on the other hand, does not need to be peeled, you only do it if you want.
2. Put on the fire a large pot of water (4-5 liters) in which we add 1 tablespoon of salt. Separately, prepare a bowl of very cold water, preferably we will add ice cubes to it. When the water boils, bring the asparagus to a boil, all at once.
3. After 1-2 minutes, remove the asparagus with a whisk and immediately pass it into the bowl of ice water. This operation is called bleaching (see DEX explanation) and has the role of preserving an optimal color and texture of vegetables. This vivid color will be preserved if we continue to cook them for up to 15 minutes. So, after this heat shock, we will drain the asparagus well from the cold water and return it to the boiling one. We will continue to boil it for another 5-7 minutes, until it starts to freeze. Once it starts to soften, drain the asparagus well from the water and set aside.
Preparing asparagus in the oven, with ham and cheese, preparing the sauce for the au gratin
4. Turn on the oven and set it at 190 ° C ventilated or 200 ° C static.
5. In a saucepan, heat the milk. Separately, mix the soft butter well with the flour until no dry marks are visible.
6. When the milk starts to boil, add the butter mixed homogeneously with the flour, all at once, and mix vigorously with the pear-shaped butter. No worries, no lumps will form if the flour has been perfectly homogenized with the butter. We will practically prepare a bechamel sauce, without the need to fry the flour in butter. Let the sauce boil and thicken, then turn off the heat.
7. After the sauce has boiled and thickened, add the moldy cheese to the pieces and mix until it melts. After the cheese has been incorporated into the sauce, let the sauce cool slightly, covered with cling film. After that, we will add one by one the two whole eggs, mixing until smooth. Season with salt and white pepper and the base sauce is ready.
Cooking asparagus in the oven, with ham and cheese, assembly and au gratin
8. Wrap each asparagus stalk in a thin slice of dried raw ham, leaving the ends free.
9. Grease a 30 x 20 cm heat-resistant form with soft butter and pour the sauce into it, leveling it. Arrange the asparagus wrapped in ham and sprinkle the grated cheese on top.
10. Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven at 190 ° C ventilated or 200 ° C static. Finally, the gratin should be lightly browned.
Let it rest for 5-10 minutes and serve the dish warm as an appetizer. It goes great with a dry, refreshing white wine. May it be useful to you!
Baked polenta with cheese and ham
I prepare polenta with cheese and ham 3-4 times a week. Both my husband and my children are crazy about this preparation. It tastes great and, in addition, the recipe is quite easy. Try it too!
• 1 cup corn flour, 500 gr sour cream
• 1 cup water, 400 gr ham
• 2 teaspoons lard, 1 onion
• 200 gr cheese, 1 tablespoon salt
• Ground black pepper (to taste)
Method of preparation:
We start by cutting the ham into small pieces. Peel an onion and cut it into large cubes or half rings. Break the feta cheese into small pieces with your hands. Preheat the oven to 100 degrees.
Put a kettle on the stove, over medium heat, and pour the sour cream diluted in a cup of water. When it starts to boil, add salt. Stir vigorously and add corn flour, little by little, so as not to form lumps.
Stir clockwise without stopping, until the polenta thickens, and drops of fat appear on the surface. Leave the polenta on the fire for another 25-30 minutes. The polenta is ready only when it peels easily from the walls of the vessel.
Cover the polenta and put it in the preheated oven for 5-10 minutes. We then turn off the oven, but do not remove the polenta from the inside.
Put the lard in a hot pan. Fry the onion in lard (you can also add a tablespoon of sunflower oil). Remove the polenta from the oven and place it on the plates. Sprinkle the greens on top, then add the fried onions, cheese and ham. This food must be served hot. Have fun with your loved ones and increase your cooking!
* The content of this article is for information only and is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice. For a correct diagnosis, we recommend that you consult a specialist.
Pasta with cheese and ham in the oven - Recipes
It's still Monday tomorrow and for some it's PP day, I'm proposing a tasty dukan appetizer recipe. The ingredients are common, except for the konjac flour that some of you don't have, but you can replace it with cornstarch (cruise only, tolerated).
As you already know, dieting is not complicated at all if you know how to combine ingredients and put your mind to the contribution. The only thing we sometimes miss is time. But when we have it at our disposal we can prepare recipes for several days or for packing.
Attack Phase, Cruise (PP, PL), Consolidation, Definitive Stabilization
Nutritional scale - starting Monday
- defatted chicken / ham or turkey ham
Put the egg and cheese in a bowl and mix well. Add the konjac flour and mix for 2-3 minutes, then set aside for 10 minutes. Top with herbs, salt and green dill.
With sliced ham or ham we make a basket in the shape we use (they can be muffin tins). We fill each form with cheese (I put a tomato in the middle).
Bake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes (until golden brown).
They are consumed cold and are very good to pack.