We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt, gradually add the sugar and mix until the sugar melts, add the yolks one by one, mixing well after each one,
Mix the flour with the baking powder, ground walnuts, coffee and add over the egg white foam, mix with a spatula with greasy movements,
Pour the composition into a tray lined with baking paper and put in the preheated oven until it passes the toothpick test,
Let it cool and then cut it in 2.
Chocolate cream-in a saucepan add butter, 100 ml whipped cream, broken chocolate pieces and put on low heat until the chocolate melts.
Remove from the heat and let it cool well, then mix it until it doubles in volume, add the rest of the mixed whipped cream and mix with a spatula until smooth.
Mascarpone Cream-mix the yolks with the sugar, add the starch and a few tablespoons of milk, mix well,
In a saucepan put the milk to boil and when it boils add the starch mixture, stir continuously until it thickens like a pudding, add the essence and mix well.
Let it cool and then add the mascarpone that I mixed before,
Assembly-place the first countertop sheets on a plate, syrup it, add the donuts that I filled with chocolate cream, mascarpone cream on top, add 2 sheets of countertop, syrup, add a layer of chocolate cream, on the edges I greased with mascarpone cream
Refrigerate for a few hours, then decorate with the profiterole donuts filled and powdered with powdered sugar.
Profiterol chocolate cake
How about a delicious chocolate cake that hides delicate notes of rose in each slice?
TABLE FOR: 12
READY IN: 4 hours
• 80g chocolate Nestlé Dessert Noir
• 50g butter
• 15g cocoa powder
• 100g flour
• 50g sugar
• 1 or
• 50ml milk
• a teaspoon of baking powder
• 120ml milk
• 50g butter
• 60g flour
• 2 eggs
• 3 egg whites
• 4 tablespoons sugar
• 250g mascarpone
• a teaspoon of mint essence
• green food coloring
• 400g chocolate Nestlé Dessert Noir
• 3 yolks
• 75g sugar mixed with 50ml water
• 600ml cream
White chocolate ganache:
• 400g raspberry jam with roses
• 300g white chocolate
• 200ml cream
• 10g gelatin
• 100g chocolate Nestlé Dessert Noir
• 100ml cream
How do you prepare?
1. For the top, melt the Nestlé Dessert Noir chocolate and butter and then let them cool, then mix the flour with the cocoa powder and baking powder and pass them through a sieve.
2. Mix the egg well together with the sugar and add the cooled chocolate to the creamy composition, then mix everything well and add the dry components.
3. In a round cake shape with a diameter of 30cm in which you put baking paper, pour the composition and spread it evenly for a thin countertop, about 1cm, then put everything in the oven for 15 minutes.
4. For the eclairs, start by boiling the milk together with the butter and a pinch of salt, then add the flour to the hot milk and mix quickly to avoid lumps. After the dough is cold, add the two eggs and mix well.
5. Using a spatula, place round, mottled eclairs on the tray, then bake for 15 minutes at high temperature, then at medium temperature until golden brown.
6. While the eclairs cool, beat the three egg whites, add the sugar and continue beating them in a bain-marie until you get a strong and glossy meringue, then add the mascarpone cream and mix well, adding the essence together with the dye, and at the end give the cream cold.
7. Make a small hole in the base of each eclair and fill the eclairs with this cream.
8. For the ganache, melt the chocolate together with the cream, and when the chocolate is melted, move the bowl aside and add the jam, then the gelatin hydrated in a little water.
9. The mousse is made by first melting the Nestlé Dessert Noir chocolate in a bain-marie, then mixing the sugar with water and boiling it until it thickens into a syrup.
10. Mix the yolks with this syrup poured into a thin thread, because it is hot and you risk cooking the eggs, then add the melted chocolate and incorporate everything into the whipped cream.
11. It's time to assemble the cake! Place the countertop sheet on the plate and put the ring around it in the shape in which you baked the countertop, then spread a very thin layer of raspberry cream with raspberry jam over the countertop.
12. Arrange the filled eclairs, starting from the middle and then in a circle, so that there is free space at the edge, and then pour the rest of the ganache cream and spread it so that it reaches evenly everywhere.
13. Place the chocolate mousse evenly and level it on top to have a straight surface.
14. After the cake has been cold for 2-3 hours, remove the ring and pour the melted chocolate on top together with the cream, then put it in the cold again for 30 minutes.
15. For decoration, you can use the remaining cream from eclairs and natural flowers, strawberries and raspberries.
Don't forget to enjoy this cake with your loved ones!
Recipe sent by Veronica Cretu in the "Enter the World of Deserts" competition organized by Nestlé Dessert.
If every particle of the cake is not fantastically good, simply let us know and we will refund your money.
Syrup of vanilla syrup, Belgian white chocolate mousse and banana cream.
Do figurines cost extra?
The figurines are not paid separately, they are included in the price of the cake, if you want additional figurines of a certain model, the price of the cake can change
How do you organize the delivery?
Delivery is ensured by us with refrigerated machines in food safety conditions and optimal temperature
We deliver anywhere in Bucharest and in the surrounding areas
Can cakes be tasted?
Upon request, we organize tastings of favorite compositions, we invite you to the laboratory.
Where are the products made?
Our cakes are produced in our own laboratory, so we control the entire manufacturing process from the ingredients to the slice of cake on the plate.
How do you organize the delivery?
We know how important delivery time is, so we strive for the cake to arrive on time every time. Alternatively, you can pick up the cakes from our lab.
What is the expiration date?
The shelf life is 24 hours from the time of delivery because they have natural ingredients that are perishable
What ingredients do you use?
Because we make cakes especially for children, our ingredients are of the highest quality, we use only homemade, Belgian Callebaut chocolate, fruit, butter, mascarpone, milk, fresh eggs. We do not use and will not use powders, premixes or substitutes of any kind, surrogate creams, margarine or the like.
What models can I order, are the pictures real?
Upon request, we can make any model sent and the pictures of the cakes on the site are made by us
How do I place an order?
An order can be made online, by phone 0727 709 344 or by email: [email protected]
When are the cakes prepared?
Our cakes are prepared a few hours before delivery, so everything is very fresh and appetizing
When can I order the cake?
The order can be made at least 24-48 hours before the event, it is ideal to order as early as possible
Do you issue a certificate of conformity?
Each cake that leaves the laboratory is accompanied by the certificate of conformity required for the location of the event
Because we are talking about an artistic cake, the final weight can differ by +/- 300 grams from the requested quantity, which is valid for children's cakes. For christening or wedding cakes, the margin of error is +/- 500g.
Allergens: milk, eggs, gluten, traces of nuts.
Delivery of cakes
Delivery is made to any address in Bucharest or the surrounding areas, on any day of the week, between 09-22.00.
For any order, if you want, we invite you to the laboratory to taste the product you will order.
Break 200 g of dark chocolate into pieces and melt them by the bain-marie method. Mix the composition frequently, then set the vessel aside. Grease with a little butter and put baking paper in a cake pan (with removable walls) or a regular one, it is important to be round. Soak the bottom of the donuts in chocolate, then place them one at a time in the pan. If you don't want to buy donuts from the store, you can find HERE a recipe that you can prepare at home. Fill the gaps between the donuts with raspberries, but do not use all the fruit. At the end, after you have arranged all the donuts on top of each other, put a plate on top of them and press them well. In fact, you can do this gradually because they will be taller than that tray. Leave the dessert in the fridge for two hours.
When serving, take the profiterole cake out of the tray on a festive platter. Sprinkle the remaining raspberries on top and melt the 100 g of chocolate. Pour the cream obtained over the cake.
Pamper yourself with the best dessert in the world! Delicious and easy to prepare, profiterole cake it will instantly become your favorite dessert. You can customize the recipe at any time by changing the type of chocolate and fruits.